Cart Push-back Racking offers high-density storage for quick and easy access to load in large warehouse environments. Load and unload pallets from the same aisle face; thus reducing truck travel distance and cutting cycle time.
A range of trolley sizes is available to suit all types and sizes of pallets. To ensure easy stock identification, trolleys are colour-coded and a unique multi-wheel design is given which helps trolleys run smoothly and reliably – even in the demanding environment of cold stores.
Cart Push-back Racking can also be used to provide additional storage space in otherwise unusable areas, such as above cross-aisles or around dock-levelers.
Features & Advantages
- Quick and easy access to all storage lanes
- Maximize floor space
- Ideal for bulk storage/cold store
- Pallets automatically presented at the rack pick face
- Accessible for Last-In, First-Out (LIFO) Principle
- High occupancy rates, compared to Drive-in Racking or Block Stacking