Cart Push-back Racking provides high-density live storage for quick and easy access to load in warehouse environments. Load and unload pallets from the same aisle face; reducing truck travel distances and cutting cycle times.
A range of trolley sizes is available to suit all types and sizes of pallets. Colour coding of trolleys and a unique multi-wheel design aid stock identification and ensure trolleys run smoothly and reliably – even in the demanding environment of cold stores.
Cart Push-back Racking can also be used to provide additional storage space in otherwise unusable areas, such as above cross-aisles or around dock-levellers.
Features & Advantages
- Quick and easy access to all storage lanes
- Maximise floor space
- Ideal for bulk storage/cold store
- Pallets automatically presented at the rack pick face
- Accessible for Last-In, First-Out (LIFO) Principe
- Very high occupancy rates, compared to Drive-in Racking or Block Stacking