Drive-In pallet racking system is a storage solution with extremely high density. It is the most appropriate solution, that needs fewer aisles for storing upto 75% more pallets in the same space. It makes maximum utilization of space available in the warehouse and also makes optimum use of vertical space. Its modular and robust construction makes it the most common pallet storage system to store homogeneous products with a large number of pallets of the same reference.
These racks facilitate a forklift to enter the form one side to pick-up or pick-out pallets. They can also slide backward on a continuous rail and forklift drive into the rack to access pallets two or deeper. Further, the range of racking possesses load members along with connectors bolted to upright and facilitate adjustment of flow levels at any desired angle and height.
Drive-in Pallet Racking benefits
- Adaptable to unstable pallet/load heights
- Appropriate for industries engaged in batch production
- Well-suited to most of the forklift & reach truck models
- Extensive assortment of beam & uprights offer the most optimal solution for any pallet size/load
- High-density storage
- Cost-effective storage solution
- Can adapt to various types of cargo, beam height can be adjusted according to different storage size requirements