Very Narrow Aisle Pallet Racking is an ultimate space-saving option if your warehousing or storage floor space is limited. It gives the teams maximum storage capacity and allows quick order-picking and fast accessibility to every pallet.
Narrow Aisle Pallet Racking offers a wealth of features to enable the best possible use of space and fast order-picking. Compact and efficient, it’s a construction setup used in a wide variety of industries where warehousing space is limited.
Varying shelving heights and depths, together with height-adjustable supporting beams assure maximum flexibility with man-down, high-lift stackers, or man-up-order-picking stackers. It’s a system perfectly suited for convenient pallet storage and retrieval or fast order-picking straight from the pallet. Handling equipment is often highly automated and guided by wire or rail.
- Total and unrestricted accessibility to individual pallets
- Optimum configuration for maximum storage, density and efficiency
- Well-suited to most of the forklift & reach truck models
- Makes optimum use of any given floor area, storage space and warehouse height (up to 12m high)
- Any additional costs offset by added value of improved space