Pallet Shuttle system is a semi-automated, high-density storage solution for handling of goods inside channels similar to drive-in or pallet-flow setup.
Cost-effective and time-saving, it removes the need for forklift trucks to enter the aisles.
The remotely controlled Pallet Shuttle is an highly efficient alternative to live storage and drive-in racking. The Pallet Shuttle system works either as First in, First out (FIFO) or as Last in, First out (LIFO) for situations such as cold storage, food and beverage production, and meat processing.
- Cost-effective and time-saving; does not require special forklifts
- Low level of risks or damage to the equipment and operating staff
- Fast and sustainable; automatically handles pallet picking and retrieval
- Offers more effective, high-density storage
- Can pick up, deposit, and re-organize pallets with great precision
- Operating temperature ST: 0°C to +45°C / BZ: -1°C to -30°C / Hybrid model can be used in both temperature ranges
- Available in different models designed for various pallet configurations
- Designed in accordance with the European Directive 2006/42/EG and DIN EN 15095