Our Medium span shelving’s modular design offers fast and easy assembly to achieve the maximum possible storage capacity, regardless of the space available. The Medium Span Shelving system allows easy adjustment of storage heights and configurations as per requirements change; providing a system that moves and changes as per need.
Medium span is equally suited for warehouse and office environments; easily configurable for a number of different applications. From low-level hand-loaded shelving to high-rise systems. Incorporating varying frame and beam sizes, customising the system for exact needs is really straightforward. Medium and Long span bays can be combined in the same rack, and a bolt-free, lock-in system ensures support beams remain in position. Medium span frames and beams are powder-coated anthracites and grey white.
Our Medium span shelving has been designed and tested to comply with the recommendations of the FEM Shelving Design Code 10.2.06.
- Substantial saving on construction costs due to efficient design
- Based on well-known shelving system
- Heavy-duty uprights to carry loads from the floors above
- High sustaining-capacity of individual components for optimal storage
- Fire sprinkler and lighting systems easily incorporated
- Stairs, handrails and pallet gate accessories complement the system